The Mioroshi Deba features 8” of meticulously crafted, engineered perfection. Precision forged from high-carbon Japanese VG10 super steel, the pronounced belly and curved blade makes quick and easy work of mincing, dicing, and chopping everything from herbs and garlic to vegetables, nuts and more.
Intended for rocking back and forth along the cutting surface, the Mioroshi Deba ensures effortless and efficient work, while the scalpel-like razor-sharp edge retains the flavors of your most premium ingredients.
The geometry of the blade provides heft and power without causing fatigue and the conservative length offers unexpected control, earning this knife a well-deserved place in any high-volume kitchen. The spine of the Mioroshi Deba tapers considerably along its length, which means it has a tip which is thin and sensitive enough that the user can feel whether or not it is touching the bones. This is ideal feature for a knife used for filleting.
- 8 Inch Precision forged blade with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel (10Cr15CoMoV) cladding provides exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance
- Unique Multicolored Stabilized Wood “Hayami” Handle – Each Knife has a unique handle (colors cannot be chosen)
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like Double Bevel edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 16° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you don't like your product we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Fast and friendly helpdesk
- Tracking number for every package
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.