The Chukabocho (cleaver in Japanese) is perfect for breaking down smaller cuts of boneless meats and poultry as well as slicing, dicing, mincing and chopping tough vegetables (including large heads of cabbage and lettuce) and fruits of all kinds.
In Asian kitchens the Chukabocho operates as the ‘chef’s knife’ of vegetables, offering surprising versatility, nimbleness and a screamingly sharp edge. Just as with a Nakiri, the heel corner of the Cleaver can be used to remove blemishes from fruit and vegetables.
The spine of the blade can be used to mince ginger or garlic while the sharp and flat cutting edge provides more contact with the cutting board for exceptional precision. The extra wide blade allows for excellent knuckle clearance and ensures food can be easily scooped up and transferred from the cutting board to pot or pan.
- 7 Inch Precision forged blade with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel (10Cr15CoMoV) cladding provides exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance
- Unique Multicolored Stabilized Wood “Hayami” Handle – Each Knife has a unique handle (colors cannot be chosen)
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like Double Bevel edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering16° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you don't like your product we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Fast and friendly helpdesk
- Tracking number for every package
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.