The Kiritsuke knife is a push cut and slicing specialist and is fitted with our signature "Hayami" Octagonal Handle which is multicolored and 100% unique.
This visually stunning blade is a high performance instrument of exceptional effectiveness. The geometry of the blade’s edge facilitates push-cuts as well as rocking cuts, making it an ideal choice for those chefs who prep large numbers of vegetables and switch up their style to avoid fatigue.
The Kiritsuke blends the Japanese yanigaba (fish slicer) with an usuba (vegetable knife) making is a versatile alternative to a chef’s knife. If you want superior quality and uniqueness, this is the knife you need to have in your knife roll.
- 8 Inch Precision forged blade with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel (10Cr15CoMoV) cladding provides exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance
- Unique Multicolored Stabilized Wood “Hayami” Handle – Each Knife has a unique handle (colors cannot be chosen)
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like Double Bevel edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering16° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
Gift box included
*Each handle is unique and we can therefore not guarantee what color will be delivered*. To ensure the knife last a long time please hand wash with warm water.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you don't like your product we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Fast and friendly helpdesk
- Tracking number for every package
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.